Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Mature Adult Active Longevity Original
Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Active Longevity Original cat food provides Precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition to help your older cat live a long, healthy life.
- Controlled levels of phosphorus and nutrition to reduce kidney stress in 30 days*
- Controlled sodium level supports long-term heart & vital organ health
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E to improve skin & coat in 30 days*
- Real chicken #1 with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product
*Vs. previously fed grocery foods
Mature cats age 7 and older.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Reduced kidney stress||Phosphorus||Controlled levels of phosphorus and other vital nutrients clinically proven to help reduce kidney stress in 30 days.*|
|Healthy vital organs||Sodium||Controlled levels of sodium help maintain a healthy heart and other vital organs.|
|Healthy skin & shiny coat||Omega-6 fatty acids||Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients nourishes the skin and promotes a noticeably shiny coat in 30 days guaranteed.*|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your cat live a long, happy life.
We make every bag of our cat food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g) - 1/3 cup (40 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g) - 1/2 cup (65 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g) - 3/4 cup (95 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 4179 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||109 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||744 IU/kg|
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.