Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Kitten Healthy Development Original
Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development Original cat food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition for growing kittens.
- Natural DHA supports healthy brain development and learning ability
- Taurine and multivitamins promote healthy growth of vital organs
- Enriched with vitamins C+E to protect the immune system
- Real chicken #1 with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product
- Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old.
- Pregnant or nursing cats.
Not Recommended For:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy development of brain, eyes & learning ability||Natural DHA||Natural DHA from high quality fish oil supports healthy brain and eye development.|
|Healthy vital organs||Taurine||Taurine, essential amino acids and multivitamins promote healthy growth of vital organs including the heart and kidneys.|
|Strong immune system||Vitamin C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant multivitamins C+E protect the immune system to support your pet between vaccinations|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your cat live a long, happy life.
We make every bag of our cat food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)||5/8 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (125 g)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 cup (125 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 4461 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||146 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||926 IU/kg|
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), DL-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, Oat Fiber, Magnesium Oxide, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.