Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Hairball Control
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid hairball formation.
- Natural fiber blend to help avoid hairballs in 30 days
- High quality protein supports lean muscle and healthy weight
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Real chicken #1 with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age prone to hairballs.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to: Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development Original, Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe or Science Diet® Kitten Indoor.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Avoid hairball formation||Natural fiber||A natural fiber blend comfortably helps avoid hairball formation in 30 days.|
|Healthy body weight||High quality protein||High quality lean proteins promote healthy body weight and lean muscle.|
|Healthy skin & shiny coat||Omega-6 fatty acids||Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E promote healthy skin and shiny coat.|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your cat live a long, happy life.
We make every bag of our cat food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g) - 1/2 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (60 g) - 7/8 cup (75 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g) - 1 1/4 cups (110 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3732 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||109 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||778 IU/kg|
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Pea Bran Meal, Dried Egg Product, Wheat Gluten, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement ,L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.