Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Puppy Small & Toy Breed
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition for growing puppies.
- Vitamins C+E enhance immunity for a strong start in life
- DHA supports healthy brain development and learning ability
- Calcium and Omega-3 fatty acids for strong bone and muscle development
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
Puppies up to 1 year old that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown.
Pregnant or nursing dogs.
Not Recommended For:
Dogs 1 year or older that are not pregnant or nursing. Dogs 1 year or older that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown should be switched to Science Diet™ Adult Small & Toy Breed dog food.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Strong immune system||Vitamin C+E||Optimal levels of clinically proven vitamins and antioxidants quickly build healthy immune function to protect between vaccinations.|
|Healthy brain and eye development||Natural DHA||Natural DHA from high quality fish oil supports healthy brain and eye development and learning ability.|
|Healthy development of muscles, bones and teeth||Omega 3 fatty acids||Omega 3 fatty acids, lean proteins and calcium for healthy development of muscles, bones and teeth|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your dog live a long, happy life.
We manufacture our dry pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities under the supervision of Hill's employees.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing dogs: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Growth less than 4 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 7 - 9)
|Growth 4 to 9 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 5 - 6)
|Growth 10 to 12 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 1 - 4)
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g)||3/8 cup (35 g)||1/3 cup (35 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 cup (100 g)||7/8 cup (85 g)||2/3 cup (65 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)||1 cup (100 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 3/4 cups (175 g)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)||1 1/8 cups (110 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||2 1/3 cups (230 g)||2 cups (200 g)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||3 cups (295 g)||2 1/2 cups (250 g)||2 cups (200 g)|
|25 lb (11,3 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)||2 3/4 cups (270 g)||2 1/4 cups (225 g)|
|30 lb (13,6 kg)||4 cups (395 g)||3 1/4 cups (320 g)||2 2/3 cups (265 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3809 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||317 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||645 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.10|
Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat, Pork Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.