Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Mature Adult Active Longevity Small Bites
Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Small Bites dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition in a smaller kibble to promote youthful vitality.
- Synergistic combination of key nutrients restores youthful energy in 30 days
- Enriched with omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E to improve skin & coat in 30 days*
- Contains natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin for joints & mobility
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
*vs. previously fed grocery foods
Mature adult dogs 7 years and older who prefer a smaller kibble.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
|Benefit||Nutrient:||How It Works|
|Youthful vitality & ideal weight||L-carnitine||A synergistic combination of key nutrients including L-carnitine promotes youthful vitality and helps maintain ideal weight.|
|Healthy skin & coat||Omega-6 fatty acids & vitamin E||Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients nourish the skin and promotes a noticeably shiny coat.|
|Healthy cartilage & joints||Glucosamine & chondroitin||Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin are the building blocks for healthy cartilage and joints.|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your dog live a long, happy life.
We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America and Europe. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g) - 5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (65 g) - 1 cup (100 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g) - 1 2/3 cups (165 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (200 g) - 2 3/4 cups (270 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 2/3 cups (265 g) - 3 3/4 cups (370 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/3 cups (330 g) - 4 2/3 cups (460 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 cups (395 g) - 5 1/2 cups (545 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3681 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||330 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||823 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||1311 mg/kg (ppm)|
|Glucosamine||339 mg/kg (ppm)|
Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Sorghum, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Pork Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-carnitine, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors , Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.