Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Mature Adult Small & Toy Breed
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Mature Adult Small & Toy Breed dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition tailored to support long life expectancy in small & toy breed dogs.
- Vitamins C+E enhance immunity to support long life expectancy
- Nutrients to give your dog more energy and vitality in 14 days
- Omega-6 fatty acids and other nutrients improve skin & coat in 30 days*
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
*vs. previously fed grocery foods
Mature Adult dogs 7 years of age or older that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown.
Not Recommended For:
- Dogs < 7 years of age.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet® Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.
|Benefit||Nutrient'||How It Works|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamins C+E||Clinically proved antioxidant blend with our highest levels of vitamins C+E promote a healthy immune system that supports your pet between vaccinations.|
|Energy & vitality||High-quality protein & L-carnitine||A synergistic combination of key nutrients including high-quality protein and L-carnitine promote youthful vitality and help maintain ideal weight.|
|Healthy skin & shiny coat||Omega-6 fatty acids||Exclusive antioxidant blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients nourishes the skin and promotes a noticeably shiny coat in 30 days* guaranteed|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your dog live a long, happy life.
We manufacture our dry pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities under the supervision of Hill's employees.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/4 cup (25 g) - 1/3 cup (35 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g) - 5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 cup (100 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 cup (100 g) - 1 3/8 cups (135 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g) - 1 2/3 cups (165 g)|
|25 lb (11,3 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g) - 2 cups (200 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 cups (165 g) - 2 1/3 cups (230 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3554 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||291 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||973 IU/kg|
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Soybean Mill Run, Pork Fat, Soybean Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Grape Pomace, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Oat Fiber, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.