Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Light Small Bites
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light Small Bites dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition in a smaller kibble for a light, healthy lifestyle.
- 19% lower in calories vs. Adult Advanced Fitness
- Natural vegetable fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- L-carnitine helps convert fat into energy
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to:Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Original, Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites, Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe or Science Diet® Puppy Small and Toy Breed
|Benefit||Nutrient||How it Works|
|Satisfied hunger||Natural vegetable fibers||Natural vegetable fibers help satisfy hunger between meals.|
|Conversion of fat into energy||L-carnitine||L-carnitine helps convert fat into energy.|
|Lean muscle||High-quality protein||High quality protein helps maintain lean muscle & ideal body condition|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your dog live a long, happy life.
We make every bag of our dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Obese Prone|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g)||1 cup (100 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)||1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 cups (165 g)||2 1/3 cups (230 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (200 g)||3 cups (295 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/2 cups (250 g)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g)||4 cups (395 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)||5 cups (495 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 cups (395 g)||5 3/4 cups (570 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 2990 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||247 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||710 IU/kg|
Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Pea Protein Concentrate, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Pea Bran Meal, Powdered Cellulose , Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Beta-Carotene, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary Extract, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.