Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Small & Toy Breed Light
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Small & Toy Breed Light dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition tailored for small & toy breed dogs that need a light, healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamins C+E to promote a healthy immune system
- 19% lower in calories vs. Adult Small & Toy Breed
- Natural vegetable fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown and require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain)
Not Recommended For:
- Small breed puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamins C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with our highest levels of vitamins C+E promote a healthy immune system that supports your pet between vaccinations.|
|Conversion of fat into energy||L-carnitine||L-carnitine helps convert fat into energy.|
|Satisfied hunger||Natural vegetable fibers||Natural vegetable fibers help satisfy hunger between meals|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your dog live a long, happy life.
We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with high quality natural ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Obese Prone|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/4 cup (25 g)||1/3 cup (35 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g)||1 cup (100 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 cup (100 g)||1 3/8 cups (135 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)||1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|25 lb (11,3 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)||2 cups (200 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 cups (165 g)||2 1/3 cups (230 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 2991 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||248 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||710 IU/kg|
Chicken Meal, Pea Bran Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.