Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Gourmet Chicken Entrée
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Gourmet Chicken Entrée dog food has precisely balanced nutrition to maintain advanced fitness. Contains high quality lean proteins for lean muscle. Promotes ideal body weight and is easy to digest.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Lean muscle maintenance||High quality lean proteins||Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps build advanced fitness.|
|Ideal body weight||Precise balance of key nutrients||Delivers the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients||Ensures optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.|
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet® dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your dog to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 7 years of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 - 2/3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 - 1 can|
|20 lb (9 kg)||1 1/3 - 2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/4 - 3 1/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 - 4 1/4 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 3/4 - 5 1/3 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 1/2 - 6 1/4 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 977 kcal/kg ( 361.49 kcal/per 370g can)
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Cracked Pearled Barley, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Pork By-Products, Soybean Meal, Dried Whey, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Oxide, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid.