Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
d/d™ Feline Skin Support Duck & Green Pea Formula
There can be a variety of reasons for your cat's itchy, scratchy skin condition, from food allergy to food intolerance. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help cats with a variety of skin conditions, and digestive discomfort due to food allergies.
- Highly digestible single novel protein to minimize chances of a reaction to food
- High levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat
- Combination of antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Three different novel protein sources to provide more choices in managing food allergies
Hill's Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this package out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g) - 3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (60 g) - 5/8 cup (75 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||5/8 cup (75 g) - 7/8 cup (105 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||3/4 cup (90 g) - 1 cup (120 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3842 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||141 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||861 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.89|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||3.59|
Ground Yellow Peas, Pea Protein Concentrate, Duck, Ground Green Peas, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Choline Chloride, DL -Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Glyceryl Monostearate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Sulfate, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cysteine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.